Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Marietta, Tritt Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Tritt Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. Our boarding area offers separate facilities for dogs and cats and our staff is dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible. We promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Reservations open the first business day of the month before your reservation is needed. Our facility is small so we encourage your call first thing especially for holidays, summer, and school holidays.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs for each pet
- Outdoor leash walks, at least three times a day on our fenced in, grassy area on the side of the building
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
- Please note: We do not have overnight staff
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, or toys.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- You must be an established client of Tritt Animal Hospital
- Vaccines must be performed annually at Tritt Animal Hospital in order to board at our facility.
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
Please print and fill out this Boarding Release Form and bring it with you at check in. If vaccines were done elsewhere please fax your pet's medical records to us at (770) 518-1930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.